You would like to transfer an app from your account to a client account because you cannot provide services to your clients anymore or have decided to discontinue your account with us, but your clients still want to keep their apps live and supported by our platform.
You can perform the app transfer through an Individual account per app or a single Partner/Reseller account.
1. Transfer through Individual Account(s):
- The Individual Plan includes one app, so your client needs an Individual account per app.
- Permission for the app transfer is needed only from you.
- Please see Individual Plan Pricing for pricing information.
- Please see How To Transfer Your Clients To A BiznessApps Account As Individual/Single App Plan for app transfer instructions.
2. Transfer through a Partner/Reseller Account:
- The Reseller/Partner Plan includes 20 app credits (10 apps published on Android and iOS) so your client only needs one account.
- Permission for app transfer is needed from both you and your client.
- Please see Reseller Plan Pricing for pricing information.
- The Reseller account accepting the Individual app will be charged for a one-time fee per transferred app. Please see Transfer An App From One Account To Another Account for the information regarding the app transfer fee and app transfer instructions.
Please also take below remarks into consideration:
- Users can publish one app per Apple Developer account, therefore your client should have one Apple Developer account per app. For information about transferring an iOS app from one Apple Developer Account to another, please see Transferring an iOS App to Another Developer Account.
- In case the apps have been removed from the Apple Store / Google Store and will be republished after the transfer, republishing for iOS costs $25 each time while republishing for Android has no additional cost. (as of December 2021)