After adding a new WebView to the Website Feature, one encounters a problem as the page is not loading and it shows the following error "This page is blocked due to insecure content". This might happen after adding a new unsecured URL such as a link to a website's homepage.
To resolve this problem, one needs to review the URL on the WebView.
- Log in to BiznessApps CMS, and locate the affected app.
- Go to the Build > Features section, and select the Website Feature.
- Click on the edit icon of the WebView showing error.
- Review the areas below for the URL.
- Ensure the website URL is correct and it doesn't have any typos.
- Make sure to use the secure version of the site (by including https:// before the link) if this is supported by the website.
If the website only supports unsecured connections (HTTP), then it would be necessary to enable the 'Open in a new browser window' to resolve this error.
- Save the changes for the WebView and feature.
Once the changes are saved, the website should load without any issues within the app or in a different browser tab if that option was enabled.