You may want to bulk upload or import a batch of users into a group at once rather than setting up profiles individually. While there is no option to bulk upload users directly from the Groups page, the BiznessApps platform allows you to send an invitation in bulk for those users. They will be added to the group once they complete their profile.
This article provides information on how the contents of the CSV should be formatted and the steps to complete this task.
The CSV file that needs to be uploaded can be formatted in one of the following ways:
- Emails can be stored in a single cell and using comma (,) as a delimiter:
- Emails can be stored in a single column, each email in a separate cell - using line break as a delimiter:
- On the BisnessApps Platform, navigate to Manage > Customers. Click on the Groups tab, then Invite Users.
- You will be prompted with a pop-up window, Invite Users. Enter the list of users that you need to add. There are two ways to do this to send the invitation.
- Uploading a CSV file with email addresses by clicking on the Browse button.
- Manually enter or paste the email addresses under User's Email (Make sure to separate the emails with a comma).
Note: You can leave the From Email address field blank. In case the customer wants to add an email themselves. Make sure not to use email addresses from big email providers such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc., especially when processing a large number of invites as they will be blocked.
- Select the Group that all of the added users would be applied to, then click Send
Have a look at this article for more information on Setting up the Group Management Add-On (Previously Known as Membership).