On several features, you find the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor. You can use this tool to add links, images, videos or send an email link.
This article explains how to add call, text, and email links to Info Feature using the WYSIWYG Editor.
You can integrate Call, Text and Email links in two ways:
- By using the Link option in the Toolbar.
- By clicking the HTML option for embedding the coding.
Here is the example of the WYSIWYG Editor:
Creating a Call, SMS, or Email Link
- Using the Link Option: Simply highlight the text or image you want to create the link for, then click the hyperlink option. In the Link URL field enter:
- tel: followed by the phone number to create a Call link.
- sms: followed by the phone number to create a Text Message link.
- mailto: followed by the email address to create an Email link.
- Using the HTML Option: You can achieve the same thing using the HTML option. Just click the HTML button
</>and add the following codes wherever you want the links to appear:
<a href="tel:123456789">Text or Image URL Here</a>
<a href="sms:123456789">Text or Image URL Here</a>
<a href="mailto:youremailaddress">Text or Image URL Here</a>
Note: You can get creative with Email settings as well. Check out how to Link Email creatively for some additional options.
The Call, Text and Email Links to Info Features are added successfully using WYSIWYG Editor.