- Your data with Bizness Apps exceeds industry standards for safety and security.
- All information from our apps is stored and managed by Amazon Web Services on AWS US East 2 (Ohio) and AWS US East 1. There are plans to migrate all data to AWS US East 1, but no date for completion has been announced.
- Every piece of the system is redundant, from the load balancer down to the database and a firewall prevents backdoor access to the system. Daily backups are kept for 30 days in secure storage, and all orders are monitored 24/7 by our engineering staff.
- We do not keep credit card information ourselves, and developer account passwords are salted and encrypted.
- Connections are encrypted and authenticated using a reliable protocol (TLS 1.2), a secure key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a secure cipher (AES_128_GCM).
- Regarding GDPR, you can have a look at the following KB: BiznessApps and the GDPR. Other than, that we were instructed to recommend users to contact their lawyers regarding the GDPR as we are not allowed to provide any legal advice.
Article is closed for comments.