- Your data with Bizness Apps exceeds industry standards for safety and security.
- All information from our apps is stored and managed by Amazon Web Services on AWS US East 2 (Ohio) and AWS US East 1. There are plans to migrate all data to AWS US East 1, but no date for completion has been announced.
- Every piece of the system is redundant, from the load balancer down to the database and a firewall prevents backdoor access to the system. Daily backups are kept for 30 days in secure storage, and all orders are monitored 24/7 by our engineering staff.
- We do not keep credit card information ourselves, and developer account passwords are salted and encrypted.
- Connections are encrypted and authenticated using a reliable protocol (TLS 1.2), a secure key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a secure cipher (AES_128_GCM).
- Regarding GDPR, you can have a look at the following KB: BiznessApps and the GDPR. Other than, that we were instructed to recommend users to contact their lawyers regarding the GDPR as we are not allowed to provide any legal advice.