If you wish to cancel or delete your BiznessApps account as a Partner, Reseller, or Enterprise Account or cancel your subscription to the BiznessApps service as an Individual Customer, there are some steps you need to follow. Upon your account cancellation, users that access your apps will be shown a message indicating that the application has been canceled, and you will not be able to access your CMS Panel or the collected data from app users.
Depending on your account type:
- If you have an Individual account, understand that closing/deleting your account would make your app and data inaccessible to your customers.
- If you are a Reseller/Partner or Enterprise Client and you wish to cancel your subscription with us, there are procedures to transfer your customer's accounts and information to us or let them switch service providers to a different one.
Individual/Single App Plans
- Please contact Customer Support, requesting to cancel your account, including your app code and username.
White Label Resellers (Standard/Gold/Platinum Plans) and Enterprise Clients
Please contact Customer Support to cancel your account, including the email address that is associated with your reseller account in the message. We will let you know how to proceed with your cancellation request. We also appreciate your feedback to improve our services.
- If your clients decide to switch service providers, they can upload their new app, which will replace ours. For end-users, this action will be displayed as a regular app update.
- If your user decides to work with us, we will do everything we can to make sure that they are happy with their app and our team.
- If you intend to cancel your BiznessApps subscription and you are a Reseller, please customize your inactive message before canceling your account. You can edit your inactive message only while your subscription is active.
- If you are using one of the New Plans, please ensure that you have read the Terms of Service (9. TERM AND TERMINATION) before canceling.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time during the first three (3) months of your subscription term only by contacting Support.
- After this period, your subscription cannot be canceled for the rest of the term ( ie you cannot cancel 90 days before the renewal date, you will have to notify the BiznessApps teams and the cancellation will be effective on the renewal date).
- After the initial term, your subscription will continue to auto-renew for additional one-year terms at our then-current rate unless we receive a termination notice from you sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the term (subscription anniversary)
- If you are using one of the Legacy Plans or a month-to-month subscription to one of the New Plans, you may cancel at any time. If you cancel mid billing cycle, no refund or partial credit will be given.
App Message Upon Cancellation
When you cancel your BiznessApps subscription, all live apps that are created in our system stop functioning. Users who already have the app installed will encounter a message that the app is canceled when attempting to open it.
- If a user already has the app installed and the app has been re-published with the latest source code, the following message will appear when attempting to open the app:
Oh No! This app has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the organization if you have any questions.
- Otherwise, the following legacy message appears:
This app is no longer being maintained due to non-payment on behalf of the business.
You will have successfully canceled your BiznessApps account and will not be charged any more fees.