iOS Uploads Terms & Conditions is a live document and may be updated regularly without notice. This article provides information on iOS terms and conditions.
Updating to Fix Bugs
- Apps that experience bugs can be updated for free once the patch is released. The free update is only available for 30 days after the patch is released. No free updates will be given after the 30 days. Updates after this period will return to standard pricing. Only eligible apps will be granted a free update. Eligibility is determined by the app’s current source code and whether or not the bug is found on that source code.
- If you believe your app may contain a bug, please contact support. More often than not what may be perceived as a bug may actually be an incorrect setting. Re-publishing to fix a bug without receiving verification from a support team member will result in an update charge. This charge is non-refundable. To avoid this charge, please make sure you have contacted support prior to republishing.
- The failure of a new feature to work on older source code is not a bug and does not constitute a free update. In order to activate the new feature, a standard update must be requested.
Incorrect/Incomplete Publish Step Info
- Before publishing, it is essential that all information in the publish step is complete and verified to be correct. Missing information such as missing or incorrect screenshots may be corrected by our team before uploading the app. The correction or addition of incomplete information does not constitute a free update.
- Once an app is waiting for review, changing the splash screens, app icon, app icon name, or any field that requires the app to be recompiled will be considered an update. In order for these changes to take place, a $50 fee will be incurred by the client.
- With the exception of enterprise clients, the partner email will be used as a point of contact in regards to any upload issues.
- In order for an app to be uploaded, a valid Apple Developer account must be provided. This account must allow us complete access to the certificates and profiles section in the member center on the Apple Developer website. Failure to provide a valid account with this access may cause delays in uploading the app. Delays caused by invalid accounts do not constitute a refund of any kind, including expedite charges. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they are providing a valid account. If you are unsure, we are here to help and would be happy to take a look.
- Issues with splash screens, screenshots, and app icons must be reported within 15 days of the app's approval date in order to receive a free update. Truncated icon names do not constitute a refund or free update.
If you are publishing for an APK file only, make sure that only the Android app is selected during publishing. Failure to do so may result in an iOS update charge. This charge is non-refundable. Adding “APK only” does not constitute a valid reason for a refund.
We will never charge you for a resubmitting a rejected app. However, it is important that you email us instead of republishing the app on the Bizness Apps platform. Attempting to republish a rejected app on the Bizness Apps platform may cause you to be accidentally charged for an update.
- Expedite fees are non-refundable.
- Delays due to changes on the Apple platform do not constitute a refund.