When using the loyalty feature, as stamp loyalty or tiered loyalty, you can enable Secret Codes, The app users or your staff can input these codes in the app to earn a stamp and later customers can redeem these stamps for rewards.
If after inputting a secret code, the reward stamp isn't redeemed, or an error message appears, there are some things you can try to make this feature work again.
- If you haven't republished your application lately, the loyalty feature might have been updated, and some existing issues fixed. You can take advantage of all the improvements and optimizations by republishing your app. You can read more about the advantages of republishing your app in our When do I need to republish an App article. Try republishing your app and see if the issue persists.
- If your application has been published recently, and you still face this issue, please contact our customer support team, with the following information to help us find the cause:
- The appcode of the application with this issue.
- The name of the Loyalty feature where you have observed the issue.
- A screenshot or description of all displayed error messages, if any appeared.
After having this issue fixed, customers or staff that inputs a secret code in either loyalty feature should receive confirmation that a stamp has been added correctly to their account.