When using the loyalty feature, as stamp loyalty or tiered loyalty, you can enable Secret Codes, The app users or your staff can input these codes in the app to earn a stamp and later customers can redeem these stamps for rewards.
If after inputting a secret code, the reward stamp isn't redeemed, or an error message appears, there are some things you can try to make this feature work again.
- As app features, including the Loyalty Feature, are constantly updated and issues fixed, we recommend you republish your application at least every 3 months. You can read more about the advantages of republishing your app in our When do I need to republish an App article. Try republishing your application and see if the issue with redeeming Loyalty Points persists.
- If even after republishing your application you still have this problem, please contact our customer support team, with the following information to help us find the cause:
- The appcode of the application with this issue.
- The name of the Loyalty feature where you have observed the issue.
- A screenshot or description of all displayed error messages, if any appeared.
After having this issue fixed, customers or staff that inputs a secret code in either loyalty feature should receive confirmation that a stamp has been added correctly to their account.