Upon transferring an app from one Partner/Reseller account to another account, you might get an error message saying "You can not move this app between partners with different credit system version".
This is usually because there is an inconsistency in the subscription type of the two accounts, such as the destination account being a child or parent of the original one.
Please contact Customer Support and provide them with:
- The App name & App code
- Partner name that used to own this app
- Partner name of the app that needs to be moved to
If a customer has this issue, after you receive the information requested above, follow this procedure:
1. Log on to the Super Admin Dashboard.
2. Navigate to Apps menu and locate the app the customer provided you with.
3. Select the App and right-click and Select Edit -> Info.
4. In the Edit Info window, set the Partner Field to BiznessApps.
5. Click Save.
6. If there is an issue saving this change due to the Client Email already being registered in other apps, you should ask the customer to change the Client Email before proceeding, you can direct them to the Creating And Editing A Username, Password And Email For Clients KB Article, or help them directly if necessary. After you confirm that the Client Email has been changed, proceed with the next step.
7. In the same Edit Info window, set the Partner Field to the account as requested by the customer.
8. Click Save.
9. Verify that the change has been applied by leaving and navigating back to the Edit Info section.
10. Inform the customer.
After our Customer Support agent confirms the transfer has occurred successfully, you can verify that the application is under the new account.