This article presents the email marketing services supported by our platform you can use, so you can communicate with your app users (either yourself as a reseller or even your clients) by creating, sending in bulk and analyzing emails and ad campaigns.
1. Log in to the BiznessApps CMS.
2. On the app Dashboard navigate to Manage > Customers -> Customer List, and then click the Add Integration button.
3. Select one of the options provided, that is:
and then click Next
4. Follow the steps of the wizard. Please note that these may vary depending on the Email Marketing Service you will choose, but they usually ask for an API Key and other account details that can be obtained on your Email Marketing Service account.
5. On the next page, click the Save button to complete the integration.
You will have successfully integrated the email marketing service of your choice and now you will be able to use it to communicate with your app users.
Each time you navigate to Manage -> Customers -> Customer List, you will see the 'Upload Contacts' button showing the number of new email addresses you can update the email marketing Service with. If you click it, you will push the new email accounts you may have added in the meantime (ie as of the last time you clicked on that button) to the Get Response service.
Important: In order for you to upload your app users to the email marketing service of your choice, they must have enabled the Email Marketing services when using the app under the More Settings option.
Otherwise, on your CMS Dashboard, under the Manage -> Customers -> Customer List menu, you will be getting this message next to the app user's profile
- Integrating Mailchimp with BiznessApps
- Integrating Get Response email marketing service
- Introduction to Customers Page
Please sign in to leave a comment.