This article shows how you - as an Enterprise Account - can transfer one app to a specific Child Account.
You have arranged to transfer your app to a Child account
- from another Child Account, because the partnership with this Child Account has been terminated and you need to carry on using the app under some other Child Account.
- from your enterprise account, because you agreed on transferring the ownership of the app to a specific Child Account.
- Enterprise Account with at least one Child Account
1. Log in to the BiznessApps CMS platform.
2. Select My Apps on the side menu, navigate to the app you want to transfer to a Child Account (you can search by appcode for example) and click on the 3 dots and then go to Edit > Info.
3. In the Child Partner field, search and select the new Child Account.
4. Click Save
5. (Optional) Perform the same steps (steps #2, #3, #4) for each of the apps that need to be transferred.
The transferred app(s) will appear under the new Child Account.