Integrating the Get Response email marketing service with our platform will allow you to create, send in bulk and analyze emails and ad campaigns.
You want to communicate with your app users (either yourself as a reseller or even your clients). The Get Response email marketing service helps you manage and interact with your app users and other interested parties.
You need to retrieve the API Key from the Get Response email marketing service and enter it in the BiznessApps CMS platform.
Follow the steps below:
Important: You need to get a 'pro'/paid Get Response account to be able to get an API key that can be used to integrate Get Response with the BiznessApps platform.
2. Once logged in, on the upper left-hand corner navigate to Menu > Integrations and API
3. Select the API tab and click the Generate API Key button. Note that you can name your key to help you identify it
4. Name your key to help you identify it and then copy it
5. Now that you have the information required to integrate Get Response with BiznessApps, please log in to the BiznessApps CMS.
6. On the app Dashboard navigate to Manage > Customers -> Customer List, and then click the Add Integration button.
7. Select Get Response, and then click the Next button.
8. In the API Key field, please enter the API key that you copied in Step #3 and then click the Retrieve button.
9. On the next page, click the Save button to complete the integration.
You will have successfully integrated the Get Response email marketing service and now you will be able to use it to communicate with your app users.
Each time you navigate to Manage -> Customers -> Customer List, you will see 'Upload Contacts' button showing the number of new email addresses you can update Get Response with. If you click it, you will push the new email accounts you may have added in the meantime (ie as of the last time you clicked on that button) to the Get Response service.
Important: In order for you to upload your app users to Get Response, they must have enabled the Email Marketing services when using the app under the More Settings option.
Otherwise, on your CMS Dashboard, under the Manage -> Customers -> Customer List menu, you will be getting this message next to the app user's profile