You have the option to adjust the main text color of your app. This article shows how you can change the text color settings on the Design page under the Global Styling tab.
You needed to change the main color of the text for your app so it can suit the rest of your app's look and feel.
1. Logon to your Dashboard and select the app you wish to change the main text color for
2. Right-click on it and login
3. Navigate to Create -> Design -> Global Styling Tab and locate the Main Text Color setting
4. Set the color you wish in the palette
5. Click Save on the top right-hand corner
You can see the change in the text color using the CMS embedded previewer on the right-hand side of the page.
For example, if you have chosen 'yellow' color, it will be like the following: