You may wish to downgrade or upgrade your account plan. This article provides information regarding downgrading and upgrading from one account type to another so you can utilize your apps in the most cost-efficient way.
Subscription plans are offered either as Reseller (Standard, Gold and Platinum) or Individual App account types. Nonetheless, should you change your mind, you always have the option to downgrade from Reseller to Individual or even upgrade from Individual to Reseller.
- Downgrades can be done once every three months from the date that the base plan starts
- Downgrade requests must be in writing at least seven days before the next bill. The request should detail the total amount of apps required in the plan.
- You may upgrade your subscription plan at any time as described in our Support Terms and Conditions
To request a downgrade, please follow the steps below:
- Transfer your app to the BiznessApps account
- Contact Support to inform them that the transfer is complete, so they can proceed with the downgrade by contacting the BU team.
Note: Legacy Plans cannot be downgraded and can only be moved to a New Plan.
To request an upgrade, please contact Support to inform them that the transfer is complete, so they can proceed with the upgrade by contacting the BU team.
You will have managed to upgrade or downgrade your account according to your new needs.