You tried to log in to your CMS or white-label dashboard but you were not allowed in. This article outlines a list of possible reasons and corresponding solutions.
When you tried to log in to your CMS and you got one of the following:
- a billing-related issue. The most common error is to get a 'there is no expired or canceled subscription' error message
- An 'invalid e-mail address' error message
The billing related issues are usually due to your account being deactivated, or due to backend syncing problems of the CMS system
The 'invalid e-mail address' (if it is not actually an error when typing your username/email address) usually denotes that the account is deactivated due to a series of declined payments.
You can try one of the solutions below to work around this issue
1. Follow the steps outlined in the Resetting A Partner Login Password KB article.
2. Follow the steps outlined in the Reactivating your account KB article
3. If the above steps don't work, please raise a ticket with Support. Please provide them with the username and the email account you use as well as the error message you get and the steps you have already tried.
If you or the Support team managed to resolve the issue, you will be able to login to your dashboard without facing any of the above (in the Diagnosis section) error messages.