If you get an error when trying to login to your White-label Dashboard or CMS Panel, there is usually an accompanying error message that can be used to find the cause of this issue.
You might get one of the following error messages while logging in with your account:
- 'Invalid e-mail address' error message, which can happen when the typed e-mail does not match the one you used to create your account, or when the account is deactivated due to a series of declined payments. If the error is instead 'Invalid Password', it's most likely due to the typed password not completely matching the password you set up for your account.
- 'There is no expired or canceled subscription' in case of a billing-related issue, usually due to your account being deactivated, or due to delays in payments synchronizing with our CMS system.
- You are up to date with your account payments.
You can try one of the solutions below to work around this issue
- If you are an Individual Customer or Partner/Reseller, and you get the Invalid Password error message: Select the Forgot your password? button at the bottom of the Client CMS Panel login page, and follow the provided instructions.
- If you are a Partner/Reseller: Follow the steps outlined in the Resetting A Partner Login Password KB article.
- If you are a Partner/Reseller: Follow the steps outlined in the Reactivating your account KB article.
- If you are a Partner/Reseller, and your clients are having issues: Follow the steps outlined in the Creating And Editing A Username, Password And Email For Clients KB article to reset your client's password.
- If the above steps don't work, please raise a ticket with Customer Support. Please provide them with the username and the email account you use as well as the error message you get and the steps you have already tried.
5. Follow the steps in the 'Recalculate and Synchronize the App Credits' subsection of the Solution section in the Checking the Available App Credits in CMS and Synchronizing with the Recurly Account KB article.
6. If the above steps don't work, logon to Recurly (for credentials check the Skills and Tools KB article) to verify the customer data and check that the customer still exists. For more information, you can refer to the Checking Customer Details and Billing Information in Recurly KB article.
7. Once you spot the issue and resolve it, inform the customer accordingly.
You will be able to login to your White-label Dashboard or CMS Panel without error messages.