You need to duplicate a menu created in the Food Ordering feature. This article outlines the procedure you have to follow to create a replica of a Food Ordering menu.
You need to duplicate a menu from a Food Ordering feature you created so it can be
- used in another app.
- used as a second Food Ordering Feature in the same app (eg to limit to a specific location)
without needing to create it manually from scratch.
You need to create the new Food Ordering Features under the app you wish (be it a new Food Ordering feature under the original app or under a new app), then deactivate it and then contact Support and wait for their feedback so you can check the new feature that holds the duplicated menu.
- Log in to the CMS Dashboard.
- Find the app by using its app code. Note that this is the app where you want to copy the new menu to. It can be the same app as the original Food Ordering Feature or some other app.
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to the app and select Log In.
- Once logged in, navigate to Create > Build and add a new Food Ordering Feature by clicking the + Add next to Features
- Deactivate the newly added feature by hovering on a feature and clicking Make inactive.
- Repeat the above procedure (steps #4 and #5), if you need to have more than one copy of the menu.
- Raise a ticket with Support providing the following information:
- account email address
- account name
- appcode for the app you will need to duplicate the Food Ordering Menu from
- appcode for the app you have created the new Food Ordering Menu (as described in the procedure above)
The BiznessApps Team will prepare whatever is needed for you and inform you accordingly.
Then you will have to check if the new features are as expected and then activate them by navigating to Build -> Features -> Inactive Features and locate the feature and click on the plus sign (Make Active).
Your new Ordering Feature will be ready to use under the (active) Features list and you will be able to use the duplicated menu(s) without having needed to build it/them from scratch.