After you submit your iOS application for publishing via the Client Panel CMS, it goes into our iOS Upload Pipeline. You might want to delete or stop the publication process of the app to make modifications or changes before it's published.
- You have an active iOS application.
- Your Client/Partner name and email address.
- The appcode for the app you wish to remove from the iOS Upload Pipeline.
1. Log in to the Super Admin Dashboard.
3. Select the corresponding entry by ticking the box on the upper left-hand side and select Delete
Important: Usually the entry that needs to be deleted is the one shown on the top. You can check the date to confirm that this is the actual entry. Also check the App’s status (under the Submission State: field). It should be 'Publishes'. Otherwise, please escalate to the iOS Uploads team.
4. Inform the customer that the iOS submission was removed from the iOS upload pipeline.
Your app will be removed from the iOS Upload Pipeline, and you will be able to resubmit it, having made the changes you wish.