You want to delete your recently submitted iOS app from the iOS Uploads pipeline. This article shows how an app submission can be removed from the pipeline.
You recently submitted an iOS app on the CMS Dashboard and now you want to make some modifications/changes before you get your app published on the Apple Store.
- Your partner name and email address
- appcode for the app you wish to remove from the iOS Upload Pipeline
1. Log in to the Super Admin Dashboard.
3. Select the corresponding entry by ticking the box on the upper left-hand side and select Delete
Important: Usually the entry that needs to be deleted is the one shown on the top. You can check the date to confirm that this is the actual entry. Also check the App’s status (under the Submission State: field). It should be 'Publishes'. Otherwise, please escalate to the iOS Uploads team.
4. Inform the customer that the iOS submission was removed from the iOS upload pipeline.
Your app will be either deleted and you will be able to resubmit, having made the changes you wish