As an Enterprise Account, you can request deletion of any Child Partner Account when the account is no longer being used or is no longer required, this might be the case if the Child Partner has left your network for any reason.
To request deletion of a Child Partner Account, you have to send our Customer Support team some account details and confirmation, because the deletion process is irreversible.
Note: Enterprise accounts can have as their clients both Child Partner Accounts and Individuals (ie a child account is always a Reseller Account, if not it is called Individual Account)
- Your account is an Enterprise Account with Child Partner Accounts.
The deletion process cannot be executed by you and has to be done by our Customer Support Team. Therefore, you need to raise a ticket with Customer Support providing the following information:
- Your Enterprise Account name and email address.
- The name of the Child Account you want to delete.
- Confirmation you understand that this process is irreversible and you will not be able to retrieve data from this Child Account and the apps that used to be under it.
If you wish to keep the apps, you should arrange for transferring them to your Enterprise Account as Individuals or to other Child Partner Account before you delete the Child Account. In that case, inform the Support Team accordingly.
1. Confirm that the request came from an Enterprise Client.
a. Log in to the Super Admin Dashboard’s Partner section and search for the requested Child Account for deletion.
b. The Child Account should be under the client’s Enterprise Account. Confirm that the Parent Partner's name is the same as the Enterprise Partner as shown in the screenshot below:
2. Create a side ticket and assign it to the Billing Team (as per the Tickets Escalation Process KB article) to update them to remove that Child Account. Include the following:
Recurly Code. To find this follow the steps below on the CMS side.
a. Navigate to Partners -> Enterprise, search for the Enterprise partner account and Click on Edit.
b. In the new screen that appears, navigate to the Subscription Tab and copy/make a note of the Recurly code.
- Enterprise Partner's email address
Note: Once the Billing Team has confirmed that the billing information has been updated, proceed to delete the Child Account.
3. (Only when the Billing team confirmed that the billing information has been updated as per step #2) Delete the Child Account. To delete, do the following:
a. Select the Child Account to be deleted.
b. Click the Delete button at the top right corner.
After the account has been deleted by our Customer Support team, you will no longer see this Child Account under your Enterprise Subscription, and any app credits used by the account will be returned to your Enterprise Account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.