Your clients cannot log onto the CMS platform using the subdomain URL you have configured. This article explains why this occurs and how you solve it by checking your subdomain configuration.
You got complaints from your clients because they could not access the CMS platform. Instead, they would get a blank/white screen.
This problem is usually related to your subdomain and a wrong DNS configuration or some sort of propagation instability.
Check your DNS configuration.
1. Check that the Cname addition has been properly added and propagated by going to the DNS Propagation checker, insert your URL, select CNAME in the drop-down menu and click Search.
- If all the results are a 'green check sign', then it's fully propagated and pointing to us.
- If there is a 'red cross' in the results, then the propagation has not been completed or the record has not been added correctly.
2. Make sure that your subdomain points to
cms.mobileapphelper.com with a CNAME record and not with an A record.
3. If none of the above works, please contact Support.
Your clients will be able to login to the CMS platform and be able to manage their apps