Apple rejected your iOS app due to incomplete information in your app's "What's New" section. This article explains why and how you can solve it.
You got this app rejection message from Apple:
2. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata
Guideline 2.3.12 - Performance - Accurate Metadata
We noticed you have included nondescript, temporary, or incomplete information in your app’s "What’s New" text.
This is because either you didn't put anything in the 'What's new' text box or at least there is no meaningful description for this app under this field in the App Store Connect.
1. Navigate to App Store connect
2. Click on My Apps -> Rejected.
3. Add a description under the text box What's new in this Version. Something along the lines of the following message will work:
"This version is an update to the newest source code. New bug fixes and functionality has been introduced to keep things running smoothly and having the app running at optimal performance."
4. Click on 'Submit for review'.
The app will be reviewed again by Apple and you are not expected to receive this error message anymore and thus it will get most probably published on the App Store (unless some other issue is found).
- Apple binary rejected due to 4.2.6 and 5.2.1 guidelines
- App Rejection From Apple On Guideline 2.1
- "You've Already Submitted This IOS App." error when republishing iOS app
- "We Noticed That Your App Uses A Third-Party Login Service" Error During Publishing IOS App