Apple rejected your iOS app due to incomplete information in your app's "What's New" section. This article explains why this occurs and what you can do to work around it.
Apple rejected your iOS app and you got the following error message:
2. 3 Performance: Accurate Metadata
Guideline 2.3.12 - Performance - Accurate Metadata
We noticed you have included nondescript, temporary, or incomplete information in your app’s "What’s New" text.
This is because there is no meaningful description under the text box 'What's new' in your App Store Connect
1. Navigate to App Store connect
2. Click on My Apps -> Rejected.
3. Add a description under the text box What's new in this Version. Something along the lines of the following message will work:
"This version is an update to the newest source code. New bug fixes and functionality has been introduced to keep things running smoothly and having the app running at optimal performance."
4. Click on 'Submit for review'.
You will not receive this error message anymore and your iOS app will be published on the App Store.
- Apple binary rejected due to 4.2.6 and 5.2.1 guidelines
- App Rejection From Apple On Guideline 2.1
- "You've Already Submitted This IOS App." error when republishing iOS app
- "We Noticed That Your App Uses A Third-Party Login Service" Error During Publishing IOS App