The app name/title is the single most important part of optimizing your mobile app. The app name serves as both a primary field for indexing and a key tool for converting app store views to installs. This article presents how you can change your app's name.
You want to change your app name to meet the needs of your business. This is usually because your client's business name and/or service has been altered.
1. On the CMS dashboard, navigate to the Reseller Dashboard and locate the app to publish. From your dashboard, navigate to My Apps menu, locate the app and click on the "3 dots" button and then click Republish/Publish.
2. Locate the app name field and set the value of your preference under the App Info Section of the Publish step
3. Click Submit on the upper-right hand corner.
4. Please follow the Publish steps as usual. For more information regarding the publish step, please check the article related to the device you wish to publish your app on (iOS or Android or PWA) in the Related Articles Section
5. a. If it is an Android App, don't forget to upload the new APK on the Google Play Store.
b. If it is an iOS App, the BiznessApps team will review it and take care of uploading it to the Apple Store. Should you wish to check the publishing progress, check the Checking the Publishing status for my iOS App KB article.
c. PWA publishing is done exclusively on the CMS Dashboard and no other step is needed.
- You can navigate to 'My Apps' and check that the app bears the new app name
1. In BiznessApps CMS, navigate to the Reseller Dashboard -> My Apps
2. Change the filter to App Name by clicking on the blue "+" sign
3. Search with the new name you just set. An app should appear on the list having that app name you searched for.
- Once, your app is live on the Google and/or Apple Store, you will be able to check that the app name is updated therein, too.