This article shows how you can enable the Private App Store Add-On for your app(s) so that you can publish your iOS Apps using an Apple Enterprise in-house Distribution.
You needed to skip the step of the Apple Review and host your app privately instead of publicly in the Apple Itunes Store. This way you can distribute a specific URL to your clients to download your app and be able to use it.
1. On your Partner Dashboard navigate to Add-Ons and select the Private App Store Option.
2. In the next menu, you can find useful information about the Private App Store and you can also select to purchase this add-on
Note: This Add-On is offered for free to Platinum Users.
3. (If needed) Update your payment & billing information
4. Click on Purchase.
5. After the activation of the Private App Store add-on, to apply it on an app. You’ll need to log in to your Partner Dashboard > Add-Ons > Private App Store, and click on the 'Apply Add-on' button having selected the app(s) you’d like. By doing this, the PAS option will be added to the app’s Publish step under the Publishing platforms section.
- Navigate Partner Dashboard > Add-Ons > Private App Store. Your app will have a sign and the word 'Applied' next to it
- Also, when you navigate to Publish, you will see an extra option 'Private App Store'
Please sign in to leave a comment.