Upon creating a new app you receive a 'Slow down' error since the system prevents you from creating a new app. This article explains why there is a limit of creating 5 apps per day and how you can create over 5 apps on the same day.
You tried to create a new app on the CMS platform and you faced the following app error message:
'Slow down! You have created too many apps in too short of a time'
This message means you have created more apps than the expected app threshold on the same day. The limit is set to 5 (five) apps per day and you are restricted from creating more than that.
This issue is related to a cache upgrade that resulted in a problem with the automatic triggering of resetting the app creation counters.
- Partner/Reseller Account
- The fix to this issue is due to be included in the 50.21.1 release. Please check the Product Release Notes to get an update on the latest releases. If/when this is released, the issue shouldn't occur anymore and you need to take no action.
- In case the 50.21.1 is not available and you have already reached the limit of 5 newly created apps on the same day and cannot afford to wait till the following day, please contact Support providing a list of the apps you wish to add (along with their details) as well as your partner name and email address you use.
1. Log in to the CMS platform as Super Admin.
2. Navigate to Apps and click on 'Create'.
3. In the new 'Create' window that will appear, populate the fields as per the list provided by the customer. Make sure you set the correct partner so the app will show under the customer's dashboard.
4. Repeat steps #2 and #3 for all the apps provided by the customer
5. Inform the customer to check them under their partner dashboard
- Once this issue is resolved (either you updated to a release from 50.21.1 onwards or you waited for the following day to create the new apps), you will not come across this error message and you will be able to create more than 5 apps on the same day.
- If the solution is provided by the BiznessApps Team (ie manually created by the BiznessApps Support Team), you can log in to your CMS Dashboard and check that the apps you requested can be found under the 'My Apps' option