You have created or updated an iOS application using our CMS, but aren't sure how to proceed with the submission/publishing process to make your app available for end customers.
This can happen because:
1) You aren't sure how to submit it on the CMS platform.
2) You need to resubmit your app, because:
- An error occurred when you tried to submit it.
- When you first tried you faced a problem
- You received email instructions for fixing your submission
3) You just submitted it on the CMS platform and wish to notify us that your app is submitted and want us to continue with the app uploading on the Apple Store.
4) You want to be informed about the publishing status of your iOS App.
5) You noticed an issue with your Apple Developer Account.
The first step of publishing your iOS app on the Apple Store is submitting the app on the CMS side. Then the Uploads Team will upload your iOS app to Apple Store so that your app can be published and get available to app users.
Case 1: You are not familiar with the iOS publishing steps
Please check the Publishing iOS App KB Article
Case 2: You faced a problem when you first tried to publish your app on the CMS side
Please check the Publishing iOS App KB Article.
If you cannot find a solution to your problem therein, you can also check the relevant article, if you receive an error/warning related to the following issues:
- 'You've Already Submitted This IOS App.' Error During Publishing
- 'This Developer Team Has Already Been Used To Submit Apps.' Error During Publishing IOS App
- "Apple Auth Error: Invalid User" During IOS Publish Process
- Republishing An Unpublished App Produces A Message That It Is Live
- Error When Publishing: "You Don't Have Enough App Credits To Publish This Application"
- Submit Button Disabled In the Last Step Of My IOS Publishing
Case 3: You received an error message on your Apple Developer Account
If you received an error related to the following issues, please check the relevant article.
- App Rejection From Apple On Guideline 2.1
- "We Noticed That Your App Uses A Third-Party Login Service" Error During Publishing IOS App
- Apple binary rejected due to 4.2.6 and 5.2.1 guidelines
Note: You can also have a read at the Tips On Getting Your App Apple-Approved KB article.
Case 4: You want to be informed about the publishing status of your iOS App
Please check the Checking The Publish Status For My IOS App KB article
Note: It usually takes 5-7 business days for the BiznessApps Team to review and upload the iOS app you submitted on the CMS to the Apple Store.
Case 5: You just submitted your iOS app and want to notify the BiznessApps team to proceed with the uploading on the Apple Store
There is no action that you need to take. The BiznessApps iOS Uploads Team gets notified automatically if you submitted successfully your iOS App on the CMS platform. Please check the App Publishing Approval Process And Timelines KB Article for more details
If none of the cases above applies, then please provide the following info (by creating a new customer service ticket or appending it to your existing ticket), so that our agents can troubleshoot the problem and escalate it if needed.
Information needed on a ticket:
- The appcode of the application, which can be found on the CMS.
- Screenshots of the error received (if applicable) and what platform (CMS or Apple Store).
- List of actions taken so far (if applicable).
Please sign in to leave a comment.