You may wish to request a refund on your account. This article provides information regarding refunds and what you are entitled to.
- We will not issue any refunds or credits for setup fees, partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- BiznessApps will use commercially reasonable efforts to have your Mobile App(s) approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider. Although there is a high likelihood of approval, we do not and cannot guarantee acceptance. If your Mobile App(s) is not approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider you may cancel your account; however, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Even if you do not use all the Mobile Apps included in your subscription plan, you will still owe the applicable subscription fee.
- If canceled mid billing cycle, no refund or partial credit will be given for the remaining days, without exception.
App Credits Reduction
Partners may request to reduce their App Credits due to a lower number of apps published and to reduce costs. Requests to reduce app credits must be in writing at least 7 days prior to the next bill. The request should detail the total amount of apps required in the plan.
Have a look at the following article on Reducing App Credits which provides steps on verifying the sign-up date and to confirm the number of apps published.
Refunds are only issued when we make a mistake. The most common sources of mistakes:
- The customer raised a ticket for us to cancel a subscription effective immediately or before the next billing date. Because of the elevation process and all that, we took too long to cancel and they were charged for their next bill. We should then refund the last bill (depending on the ticket date)
- The subscription got reactivated by itself (don't know how that happens, but it can happen) after they asked us to cancel. Refund all charges after the subscription got reactivated (100%).
- The subscription got canceled due to non-payment, and the customer re-activated and was then (automatically) assigned to a new, more expensive plan. Refund the "excess" only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.