Subscription Plans allow clients (resellers/partners and individual accounts) to build and publish apps purchasing annual or multi-year contracts paid monthly. This article provides information regarding downgrading and upgrading plans, but also provides useful information about refund and pause/freeze/suspension requests.
The Subscriptions Plans include Pricing, Subscription Terms, and App Credit options. Subscription plans are offered either as Reseller (Standard, Gold and Platinum) or Individual App account types.
The initial subscription term is one year, but we will bill you monthly.
- Check the Account Downgrades and Upgrades KB article
- We will not issue any refunds or credits for setup fees, partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- Bizness Apps will use commercially reasonable efforts to have your Mobile App(s) approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider. Although there is a high likelihood of approval, we do not and cannot guarantee acceptance. If your Mobile App(s) is not approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider you may cancel your account; however, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Even If you do not use all the Mobile Apps included in your subscription plan, you will still owe the applicable subscription fee.
- If canceled mid billing cycle, no refund or partial credit will be given for the remaining days, without exception.
- Check the Account Suspensions/Freezing KB article