After you submit your iOS app on the CMS platform, you may want to check if the publishing request was received and went through our app review process queue and thus got submitted onto the Apple Store. This article provides you with a form you have to submit to request a status update of your iOS app publishing progress.
To check your iOS app's publish status and whether it got reviewed and submitted to Apple, please:
1. Access the App Status Request Form and fill in the required fields, all of them mandatory:
- Your name.
- Your email address, The status information will be sent to this email address.
- The appcode of the application, if you are not sure what is the appcode of your app, you can find it using one of the methods described in the Previewing And Showing your Application article.
2. Click Submit
You will receive an email in the next minutes, containing the status of the app submission.
You can find a sample email below:
If you don't find the email in your main Inbox, please:
- Check your Spam/Trash folder, in case it was misplaced, and make sure to mark it as legitimate, so future emails won't be hidden.
- Check with your network/system administrator if emails from email@example.com are being blocked.
In case the Status indicates that your app is already submitted to Apple you can check the status on the Apple store by following the steps outlined in the Checking The IOS App Status On Apple Store article.