You may need to access the history of food order transactions for reviewing or exporting them. See the steps below to access the history of transactions via CMS.
You need to check information regarding Food Order transactions and requests. That is, requests already fulfilled, but also upcoming orders/requests. You can also check the location and the amount of money for each request and the date and the user which submitted it.
- Food Ordering Feature
- Reseller's Account
1. Log on to your Reseller's Dashboard
2. On your Dashboard navigate to Manage > Transactions from the Reseller Dashboard.
3. Choose the appropriate tab to check the orders
Note: The Tab will bear the name you have used for your Food Ordering feature (ie in this case is it called 'Food Orders')
4. (Optional) You can export this information in various formats
- Food Ordering Feature From A User's Perspective
- Editing the Category of the Food Ordering Feature Menu
- Building the Food Ordering Feature