You would like to know how you can reactivate your expired account by resubscribing on the CMS platform and updating your billing information. This way you will be able to start managing and publishing your apps again. If your account is deactivated, upon login you will receive the following screen:
Your subscription is expired. Resubscribe to continue.
- Expired account no longer than 90 days
NOTE: If your account has been expired for more than 90 days you will not be able to update your billing information and you will need to contact Support for assistance from our Billing Team
- Legacy account (ie created before 15 October 2018)
- Active credit card
If a customer's account has been expired for more than 90 days you will need to escalate the ticket to the Billing Team requesting a link to the customer's billing information. Include the customer's Recurly code with the request.
1. Logon to your BiznessApps account on the CMS portal
2. You will automatically be prompted to resubscribe since your account is deactivated.
3. Click on the Update your payment and billing information to update your billing and card details.
4. Click on the Resubscribe button.
Note: If your account has expired more than 90 days, you will need to contact Support to get it reactivated
Your account will be reactivated and you will be directed to your dashboard and you will be able to access your apps.