As a Partner/Reseller, you can save App Store URLs for the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store in your CMS Panel, to enable certain features like Push Notifications and "Tell a Friend", if you later want to find the stored URLs, you can find them on your Partner Dashboard, under My Apps.
- The app has been reviewed and published, as apps that have not been published do not have app store URLs.
- In the Partner Dashboard, select My Apps from the menu on the left.
- Click on the ellipsis menu (3-dots menu) for the desired app.
- Select Edit > Info from the popup menu.
- URLs for both app stores will be visible if they were previously saved.
TestingIf you access the stored URLs for either the App Store or Play Store, you should be directed to your published application.
Article is closed for comments.