You may experience issues with your App Features not working properly having a broken functionality. This article explains why this may happen and also provides the steps that need to be taken to resolve it.
One or more features of your app will not work or not even appear on your app and their functionality may be (partially) broken. This is because:
- Usually, the app is not on the latest release and thus it does not contain all the latest fixes.
- the app is not supported in the device/app type you have used
- Especially if the app hasn't been published recently, an app republish can most of the times resolve the issue. Follow the steps outlined in the Solution Section of the Republishing your app KB article.
- Also, check if your feature is supported in the app type you are having the problem. Please check the Feature List for Android, iOS and PWA KB article. If the feature is not supported in the app type you are interested, then you need to replace it with an alternative supported feature, if possible.
If the feature is supported for the app type of interest, your app feature will start working as expected.
Also, your app will be published bearing the latest release. To check this, follow the steps outlined in the Testing Section of the Republishing your app KB article.
- Publishing an iOS App
- Publishing an Android App
- Publishing a PWA
- Checking the Last Published Date and Status of an App for Resellers