You may receive an app credit error "Publish Issues Found: You don't have enough app credits to publish this application" when you publish your application. You should check your app credits balance and buy new credit if needed.
When you publish your app you might get app credit error:
You don't have enough credits to publish this application. Please purchase more credits within the 'Subscription' page of your Partner Dashboard.
When an app is published, one app credit is used per platform (iOS or Android). The app credit is only used during the initial publish, and not when there is a re-publish. The two main reasons for this message to appear are:
- You have insufficient credits to publish a new app.
- There is a mismatch with your app credits.
- The correct app credits may not be displayed or displayed in a negative amount.
- This is normally related to synchronization with the Billing system and the CMS.
1. Check if you have enough app credits to publish your app. You can check your credits balance by following the Viewing App Credits KB article. A sample screenshot is presented below:
- If you have insufficient credits, please follow the steps outlined in the Adding App Credits KB article to add extra credits.
2. If you believe there is a mismatch/inconsistency of the credits shown on the CMS screen and your actual credits please raise a ticket with Support to investigate further
When the problem is resolved, you will be able to view your available credits and use them to publish your apps.