Trial users can request to delete/cancel the accounts they created and all the data associated with their accounts. This article outlines the procedure of deleting/canceling a trial account.
- Trial accounts do not have any linked subscriptions
- Amongst others, the right for the customers to ask to get all their account data deleted has been introduced as part of the GDPR privacy law in the EU countries
The steps outlined below can only be implemented by the BiznessApps Team. Please raise a ticket with Support providing the following information
- Confirmation that you want to delete both the app and the account info
- Confirmation that you understand that the process is irreversible meaning that the app and the account cannot be restored.
1. Log in to the BiznessApps Admin Dashboard.
2. Go to the Apps menu and search for the app code.
3. Confirm that the app code belongs to the customer that opened the ticket. You can confirm that it is a Trial account from the BiznessApps Admin Dashboard:
a. Click on the ellipsis button () and select Log In.
b. The following banner will be displayed at the top of the page if it is a Trial account:
c. From the drop-down menu next to the user name, select Admin Dashboard to return to the Apps menu.
4. Check the box next to the app to select it and click Delete. Click Yes to confirm.
Back to top
If you search for the app or the account, you will not be able to retrieve related data and you will get a 'No results found' message.