When publishing or republishing an iOS app, you may encounter the following error:
User <emailaddress> is not assigned to any team
This error is directly related to the Apple ID. This article provides possible reasons why this issue may occur.
This issue may occur due to the following reasons:
- The wrong Apple ID is used instead of the Account Holder's Apple ID.
- The Apple ID is not set up as a Developer Account.
For more information, please see this article on Creating an Apple Developer Account.
- The developer account is paid and subscribed. However, it is not yet ready on the Apple Developer account page.
- Log in to Apple Developer Application.
- Check if there are any messages on the home page. For example, "Enrollment is being processed."
Please note that that the confirmation of the account can take up to 48 hours. If the developer is outside of the USA, sometimes, it can take up to two weeks.
- Some information is missing in the account.
For further details on the issue and possible troubleshooting, contact Apple Support.