The Multiple Language Add-on displays your app's content in multiple languages. Multiple Language Support gives you the freedom to use a single app in multiple countries or in any situation where your users speak different languages. You can choose up to five (5) languages, enter your content into the CMS in those languages and voila! App users with their device OS set to one of those languages will see your content in that language.
This article will provide information on the Multiple Language Add-on and how to enable it.
- Login to the CMS Platform
- On the Partner Dashboard, click on Add-ons > Multiple Language.
- Click on Install for free.
- A confirmation will be displayed. Click on Ok, I got it.
- Navigate to Add-ons -> Manage Apps and select the app(s) that you want to enable this Add-On on.
- Log in to the specific app's dashboard and navigate to Settings > App Languages.
- Here you can select up to five (5) languages.
- Fields that support multiple languages are denoted with a colored circle. On the top of the page in the header bar, use the Editing content in: drop-down to switch between languages.
Note: The Multiple Language Add-on is available for free on the Gold and Platinum Plans.