You may need to reset the password you use to login on the CMS Platform to manage your apps. You could do that because
- the password you entered is not accepted, as you probably forgot your password and thus you are unable to login to the CMS dashboard
- wish to change it for app security reasons
This article provides the steps on how you can reset your account's password.
- The first thing you should do is click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link under the login page of the CMS dashboard.
You will receive an automated email with instructions on how to proceed.
Important: If you do receive the email, but the link therein does not work, please check the Password Reset Link Not Working KB article.
- If - for whatever reason - you are still not able to find the automated email, please raise a ticket with Support providing the following information
- Your partner name
- email account you are using
Important: The steps below can be executed only by the Support Team. Before you start the procedure of resetting the partner's password, ensure that the ticket received to reset the account has the same email address as the Partner account.
Log in to the Super Admin Dashboard.
Go to Partners and search for the partner's email address.
Go to Partner and update the password.
- Share the new password with the partner
As soon as you are done with the password reset procedure as per the automated email or when you get notified by the BiznessApps Team about the new password, you will be able to use it to login in the CMS Dashboard