The admin email is the email account associated with a particular appcode and the login email is the username used to access the CSM platform for this app. This article explains how to verify/edit the app admin email and/or the login email addresses and its corresponding password.
You need to check the email address you've set, when:
- you wish to change the login email and/or password for the app CSM platform access
- you implemented changes on the admin email account side used for this app
Note: If you have enabled the Group-Add on Feature, as an app admin, you will receive emails on that email account when a new user makes an account creation request.
Log in to the Dashboard.
Go to My Apps and search for the AppCode or UserName.
Once the search results display click on the 3-dot menu > Log in.
- Once logged in this specific app, at the top right, click on the drop-down arrow by the profile name and select Account.
- Verify or edit (if needed) the Admin Email Address or Login Email Address (ie the
- (Optional) If needed, update your password by clicking on the corresponding link on the left side of the window and then click on Save, on the 'Update Password' window that appears. Note that you need to know your current password to be able to change to a new one.
- On the main page, click Save on the top right-hand corner.
- Repeat the above steps for all the apps you wish to change the account for.
Your Admin Email Address and Login Email Address will contain the emails you have just set.