Your customers may want to add various files (e.g., PDF, DOCX, XLSX, etc.) larger than 6MB (limitation of the PDF Feature) to your app. This functionality can be implemented using the Website Feature.
To be able to add files, you need to:
Once you have added the Website Feature to your app and created a public Google Drive folder, you need to add the shared URL to the Website Feature.
- Log in to the BiznessApps CMS.
- Go to Build and select the Website Feature.
- Edit the Screen / Feature Name if required.
- Click Save.
- Click Add WebView.
- Enter a Name and paste the URL of the shared Google Drive folder.
- Enable Hybrid Browser.
- Click Add.
- On the Build page, click Save.
Open the Website Feature in the app:
- You will be able to view the contents of the shared Google Drive folder.
- Also, you can download the files if required.