Your customers may want to add various files (e.g., PDF, DOCX, XLSX, etc.) to your app. This article outlines how you can do it using the Website Feature
Note: You can do it also using the Info Tier feature. Check the Related Articles Section for more information.
To be able to add files, you need to:
Once you have added the Website Feature to your app and created a public Google Drive folder, you need to add the shared URL to the Website Feature.
- Log in to the BiznessApps CMS.
- Go to Build and select the Website Feature.
- Edit the Screen / Feature Name if required.
- Click Save.
- Click Add WebView.
- Enter a Name and paste the URL of the shared Google Drive folder.
- Enable Hybrid Browser.
- Click Add.
- On the Build page, click Save.
Open the Website Feature in the app:
- You will be able to view the contents of the shared Google Drive folder.
- Also, you can download the files if required.
Article is closed for comments.