One needs to change the support email address that is used within the apps because it is either incorrect or outdated. This is the address that is used as the "from" email address on custom form submission, order confirmations, and appointment confirmations which is the same for all of the apps.
Updating the email requires changes in the backend that can only be implemented by the BiznessApps Team. Thus, one would need to Contact Support with the following information:
- Partner Name
- New support email address to use.
- Display Name. This is the name that would appear to the left of the e-mail address and it is recommended to use something like 'noreply'.
To provide some additional information, note that this email address is used for communication purposes between the app users and the app owner and mainly applies to the following tabs:
- Email Form (the WuFoo Form Feature is a great, highly customizable alternative)
- Group Management Add-On
Log in to BiznessApps CMS
- Go to Partners, enter the Reseller's email address, and click on the Search icon. Click Edit once the account is displayed.
- Go to Subdomain, and change the Support Email address with the new address, and the Support Prefix with the Display Name/Sender Info.
If the Display Name was not provided by the customer, set it to 'noreply' or something based on the e-mail username.
- Click Save
The support email address will be changed and as such the email address used within the apps will be switched to the newly set email.
- Changing The Admin Or Login Email Address For An App
- Building the Custom Form Feature
- Building the WuFoo Form Feature
- Building the Merchandise Feature
- Building the Reservation Feature
- Introduction to the Group Management Add-On
Please sign in to leave a comment.