You need to change the support email address that is used within your apps. This article explains what you need to provide us with so we can change the support email address.
You need to change the support email account used within your apps.
That is, confirmation emails are sent using this account when app users submit forms. This account is actually the "from" email address on custom form submission, order confirmations, and appointment confirmations which is the same for all your apps.
In general, this email is used for communication purposes between the app users and the app owner and mainly applies to the following tabs:
- Email Form (the WuFoo Form Feature is a great, highly customizable alternative)
- Group Management Add-On
Note: For the Food Ordering Feature the support email is NOT used. Instead, a generic email is used. Check the Changing The Sender/"From" Field For The Confirmation Form Emails KB article for more information.
- Your partner name
- contact email you are using
Log in to BiznessApps CMS
- Go to Partners, enter the Reseller's email address, and click on the Search icon. Click Edit once the account is displayed.
- Go to Subdomain, and change the Support Email address.
- Click Save
The support email address will be changed and as such the email address used within your apps will be switched to this newly set email.
- Changing The Admin Or Login Email Address For An App
- Building the Custom Form Feature
- Building the WuFoo Form Feature
- Building the Merchandise Feature
- Building the Reservation Feature
- Introduction to the Group Management Add-On