Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform that allows you to create, send, and analyze emails and ad campaigns. It provides an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and interact with your clients and other interested parties.
Mailchimp, when integrated with BiznessApps, allows resellers and their clients to communicate with the app users. To integrate Mailchimp with BiznessApps, you need to retrieve the API Key and Unique ID (List ID) from Mailchimp and enter it in the BiznessApps CMS.
This article provides the steps to integrate Mailchimp with BiznessApps.
- Log in to your Mailchimp account, or sign-up if you do not have an account.
- Once logged in, please click on your name at the top-right corner and choose the Profile option.
- Go to Extras > API Keys.
- Click the Create A Key button and take note of the API key that is generated.
- Go to Audience > Manage Audience > Settings.
- Copy the Unique ID (List ID) that is visible at the bottom of the page.
- Now that you have the information required to integrate Mailchimp with BiznessApps, please log in to the BiznessApps CMS.
- Go to Manage > Customers, and then click the Add Integration button.
- Select Mail Chimp, and then click the Next button.
- In the API Key field, please enter the API key that you received in Step 4. In the List ID field, please enter the Unique ID that you saved in Step 6.
- Click the Save button to complete the integration.