If you intend on canceling your subscription with BiznessApps, be sure to customize your inactive message before your account is canceled. You can only edit this message with an active subscription.
When your account is canceled, users attempting to launch your app, see the following screen with the message: This app is no longer being maintained due to non-payment on behalf of the business.
This article shares the process of customizing this inactive message. The same message appears for all unpublished apps in your reseller account. Therefore, it is advised to make it as generic as possible.
The customized message will only work for apps running Chestnut or later (published after February 2, 2015). Older apps display the default inactive screen.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the My Client's View in your Reseller Dashboard.
- Select Translations from the drop-down menu.
- Click Mobile Apps.
- Select Common from the drop-down menu.
- In the search bar, type the text
maintainand click the magnifying glass to search.
- The current inactive message appears in the search results under the heading 'Original'. Type your new message in the field under 'Translation'.
- Click the Save button located at the top right corner of the screen.