There have been a lot of changes at Apple over the last 12 months, and we must have an understanding of the process. Knowing the process helps us understand what is required to get apps published in Apple's App Store.
The article provides links to help you understand the various components that are involved in publishing an app for the first time.
The Apple app publishing process is covered in the following articles:
- Creating a new Apple ID
- Dunn & Bradstreet D-U-N-S Numbers
- Organization Developer Accounts
- Submitting an App for Publishing
- Individual Developer Accounts
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- App Upload and Approval Process
Once you have gone through these articles, you will have a better understanding of the process, to publish the apps yourselves. You are always welcome to reach out to our support team at, https://support.biznessapps.com/hc/en-us for further guidance.