User devices may not be getting certain applications automatically updated. This article will provide the steps on how to update your applications from an Android device.
Please note that the steps provided may vary depending on the Android version and that the Android version used here is v9 (Pie).
- Open the Google Play Store on the device.
- Click on the menu in the upper-left corner.
- Select My apps & games from the menu.
- The Updates list will open, showing any newer versions available and also those apps that have recently been updated.
- If an app has an update available, press the Update All to update all apps or just select Update on any specific application. Accept any dialogs that may popup to get the latest version.