Since Facebook is not a supported video provider for Bizapps platform, it is not possible to embed Facebook videos via Video Insert option, unlike videos from Youtube, Vimeo, or other supported providers. This article gives information on an alternative method for adding Facebook videos into an Info-Tier Tab.
In order to perform this task, you need to add an Info-Tier feature to your application, beforehand.
Facebook videos can be embedded into an Info-Tier Tab via an iframe using the Code View option in the WYSIWYG editor. First, you need to use the Embedded Video Player Configurator, provided by Facebook, in order to create the iframe. Then, you need to embed the code to the editor. Please, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Embedded Video Player Configurator.
- Insert the URL of the video.
- If you prefer, you can designate the pixel width of the video, as well.
- Click Get Code (Please, see the image below).
- In the pop-up window, click on iFrame, and copy the code.
- Go to the Code View of the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Paste the code you copied into the code area.
- Click the Code View again to view the video.
When you click the Code View for the second time, the video should be visible on the WYSIWYG Editor. Moreover, you can test if the video is working via the App Preview or Native Preview.