You notice that the Password Reset Link received in an email is not working. This article explains why this occurs and how you can solve it by removing a space character from your account domain.
You received an email with the password reset link (as shown below). When you clicked on the link, you were not redirected to the BiznessApps password reset page and thus you could not update/change your password.
This issue may occur if the partner's account domain contains a space.
Please raise a ticket with Support providing your partner email address
- Log in to the BiznessApps CMS Portal.
- Search for the affected partner's email address:
a. Navigate to Partners.
b. Enter the desired email address.
c. Click the search icon.
d. Once the affected account is displayed, click Edit.
3. Select Subdomain.
4. Remove the extra space in the Domain field.
5. Click Save.
6. Submit the "Forgot your Password" option from the Biznessapps site on behalf of the customer.
7. Inform the customer that the password reset link will be received soon for them to test.
Once done, you will be able to click on the link in the 'Password Reset' email and get redirected to the BiznessApps password reset page to successfully update your password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.