You tried to create an iOS App in the App Store and got a Creation of this type of app is not available related error message. This article explains why this occurs and how you can work around it.
Upon trying to create a new iOS app you received either of the following messages.
- Creation of apps of this type is not available.
- An attribute value is invalid. - Apps of this type cannot be created.
This issue is caused by the pending Agreements that need to be accepted.
For this to be fixed, the user with the Legal role must agree to the new contract in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module. More specifically:
- Log in to the App Store Connect page.
- Check for any pending agreements similar to these and click on the View and Agree to Terms.
- Open the agreements and click on Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- If there are pending agreements, upon entering the App Store Connect, a pop-up message usually appears that will navigate you to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- For more information, you can refer to the Sign and Update Agreements KB from Apple.
You will be able to create a new app and will not receive this error message.